We train robots and robots train people !
Nafta College is a team of entrepreneurs and enthusiasts of mathematics, physics, chemistry and petroleum engineering who place the knowledge sharing as a driving force of intellectual work.
Nafta College uses modern educational technologies and undertakes substantial efforts to extend knowledge sharing to a bigger audience through the online platforms such as online training, webinars, workshops, conferences and discussion clubs.
Nafta College sets a focus to instill the practical skills through immersive learning and improve scalability of knowledge sharing through extensive use of online communication and automated training & testing facilities.
One of the most impressive technologies of Nafta College is a set of online training simulators which are used for fully automated individual and team training, testing and team-building.
These simulators also help to assess efficiency of digital assistants and software utilities which claim to help petroleum engineers in data analysis and decision making.
Nafta College provides commercial service in Petroleum Upstream training, testing, team-building (tournaments/championships) and organising technical workshops using the advanced online facilities.
Nafta College leases its online training & testing facilities to other lecturers who want to expand their own training programs with immersive leaning solutions.
Nafta College is also organising and sponsoring public webinars, workshops, conferences, discussion clubs and online handbooks.
- The basic theoretical knowledge on each discipline should be exchanged and tested using the video-lessons and unsupervised online testing facilities
- The basic practical knowledge on each discipline should be exchanged and tested using the unsupervised interaction with online simulators
- The practical knowledge in multi-discipline workflows which requires more than one individuals should be exchanged in the form of the online or face-to-face team sessions interacting with online simulators under supervision of industry specialists
- The advanced knowledge should be exchanged through the online or face-to-face discussion sessions with industry specialists
- The daily-use knowledge (both theoretical and practical) should be exchanged through the online encyclopedias