The Nafta vision of the knowledge exchange is that it should be executed in five different formats:
- The basic theoretical knowledge on the subjects should be exchanged and tested using the automated on-line presentation and testing facilities without human involved
- The basic practical knowledge on each discipline should be exchanged and tested using interaction with on-line simulators without human involved
- The practical knowledge in multi-discipline workflows which requires more than one individuals should be exchanged in the form of the face-to-face team building sessions interacting with on-line simulators
- The advanced knowledge should be exchanged through the face-to-face discussion sessions with on-line pre-session warm up on narrative part of the subject
- The daily-use knowledge (both theoretical and practical) should be exchanged through the on-line encylopedias
We train robots and robots train people !